Le Pays des Morts sur Internet

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

4 participants

Création 3D : Bureau de Manny

Shad
    Shad

Création 3D : Bureau de Manny - Page 3 Empty Re: Création 3D : Bureau de Manny

Message par Shad Dim 23 Nov 2014 - 9:46

Material tests. The second looks more realistic imo. UV unwrapping is not done well however: you can see a seam on the lampshade's texture. To be corrected.

Création 3D : Bureau de Manny - Page 3 Lamp0410

Création 3D : Bureau de Manny - Page 3 Lamp0510
    Shad
    Shad

Message par Shad Ven 28 Nov 2014 - 0:51

Lamp - Final version

Création 3D : Bureau de Manny - Page 3 Lamp0610

Not as clean as the first version but after all it is Manny's and this is no secret that he is not given top quality office supplies.
    This is still not perfect but never mind. The lamp will only be seen from a distance.

Rendering takes ages. I think I'll go back to modelling for now.
    kunlan
    kunlan

Message par kunlan Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 2:01

Hey, long time no see =)
    I really enjoy the latest renderings. I can only imagine how long it takes to render. It looks pretty used and overall realistic. Are there any updates lately?
    I am in the middle of my bachelor thesis, but somehow kinda relaxing by working on Grim stuff.
    My latest achievement is porting my old LSA to Unreal Engine, just for fun lol.
    At some point I want to be able to walk through the Festival in Year 1, behind the tents. Dunno how far I get, there are many small details and especially texture to be aware of.
    Since the musicians are also playing at the festival, I added their instruments. Sure, not perfect and it will take me ages to texture/skin /rig/animate them, but you know...there is this urge in the back of the mind that always says " go go go! "

Anyway here is the latest update
    Création 3D : Bureau de Manny - Page 3 Musici10

Also the post of my Unreal Engine 4 "Project" in the Residual Forum
    http://forums.residualvm.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=684&start=0
    Not as glory as the DOD UE4 mega version =)

Bb and take care,
    kunlan
    Shad
    Shad

Message par Shad Mar 28 Juil 2015 - 21:04

Long time no see indeed. Long time no work also unfortunately, and nothing of interest to show. How difficult was the port to the Unreal Engine? It seems it can produce high quality real time renders so it may be worth the try. I doubt I would ever be able to achieve what has been done in the "dod ue4 mega version" in Cycles, so what would be the point of sticking to Cycles and suffer from the terrible render time?

In the middle of my PhD thesis, officially not much time to dedicate to the project but in my case this is just a poor excuse. Right now is my summer break but my PC just died a few days ago: poor excuse #2. Anyway, still not given up, so I might have something to offer one day. Your musicians look very convincing, I don't see anything preventing you from moving to the next step.
    kunlan
    kunlan

Message par kunlan Dim 23 Aoû 2015 - 12:07

Hey Shad, thanks for the kind reply. To port to the UE 4 Engine is rather straight forward. You can export your scene in FBX format and hopefully most things are set up to go. Often you have to tweak or rework materials. At some point its very easy to "port", but if you want to make it really nice like in the "dod ue4 mega version" there is much more knowledge needed. Many things are easy to understand, because there are just relabeled basic functions from your 3d program. So far I had a lot of fun with the engine, more coming after my BA thesis. Same goes for the musicians, they are great fun!

Great you don't give up man. Hope you doing well with your thesis. Let's see what good things time holds for us in the future.
    Best regards,
    kunlan

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Mai 2024 - 13:18